We have over twenty years of training and consulting experience in the areas of project management, facilitating business requirements and Agile software development.
At Facilitated Methods we are dedicated in assisting you to pass Project Management Institute’s:
> Project Management Professional (PMP)®
> Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
> Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
We also have over twenty years of consulting experience in the areas of project management for many I. T. organizations developing e-business web sites, Software Systems Development, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing:
• Established Project Management Office practices for multiple clients and their IT organizations.
• Managed and controlled multiple large scale projects, including casino and resort pre-opening
• Managed multiple large scale state of the art commercial website development and analytics projects
• Experienced in the utilization of project management tools
• Mentored project managers at major aerospace and consumer goods companies
• Developed and taught project management courses addressing PMBOK knowledge areas
• Developed and taught business analysis courses addressing BABOK knowledge areas
“PMI” is a trade and service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®. Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP®) and PMI-Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)® are either certification marks or registered certification marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMI®, PMP®, PMBOK® Guide, CAPM®, PMI-ACP® are trademarks of the Project management Institute Inc.
Note: “PMI®”, “PMP®”, and “PMBOK®” are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. registered in the United States and other nations
Have a Nice Conflict
We as Project Managers are often faced with difficult situations and must resolve any and all conflicts that arise with our stakeholders. Read More
The latest version of the PMBOK® Guide has been
released and there have been a few additions and
updates which will be reflected in the certification
Perhaps the most arduous task that afflicts project managers involves keeping today’s aggressive project schedules on track. Because resources are continually restricted more and more and the highly skilled, high-priced resources are often required for multiple projects, resource constraints become one of the highest risks to the project schedule. Read More
Course Review Price: $349.00
Must have attened a PMP course
and need to review
PMP® Exam Preparation
December 5 - 8, 2014, Texas Staion Casino Las Vegas, NV